- This is a school fee savings plan for the young ones less than 18 years.
- Members are encouraged to save and train their children on importance of saving. This will inculcate the culture of saving in our children.
- Registration fee is sh.500.
- Documents needed for account opening are the national ID copy of the parent/guardian and birth certificate of the child.
- Fill Toto – Poa account opening form.
- No minimum savings.
- Withdrawable quarterly in a year.
- Savings earn attractive interest per year.
- The Sacco normally organizes a Toto-poa fun day yearly.This is forum where the children come together to have fun. Good teachings are also done to them and their parents or guardians.
MPESA Paybill : 926500